High Reliability Podcast: Succeed where you are!
High Reliability, The Healthcare FM Podcast is brought to you by Gosselin/Martin Associates. Our show discusses the issues, challenges, and opportunities within the Facilities Management (FM) function.
Episode 3 of “So, You Want to Be…”
In this episode of High Reliability, we re-introduce So, You Want to Be…, a podcast episode dedicated to exploring the various roles available in healthcare facilities management.
In today’s installment, we speak with Will Sullivan, Vice President, Facilities & Laboratory Operations at Washington Regional Medical Center, Fayetteville, AR. From college into his present role as VP, Will has followed an interesting career path. Topics include:
- Finding a career path (7:00);
- Leadership development program at Emory Healthcare (12:00);
- Using finance for healthcare facilities, and getting comfortable asking for help (20:00);
- Selling your ability to advance your career (26:00);
- Staying connected with your teams (38:30);
- Succeed where you are (42:30).
Thanks for listening!
New Director Opportunities
See the new Director opportunities that we are presently recruiting for, Northwest Hospital in Maryland and Dickinson County Healthcare in Michigan
1) Learn about our productive Lunch & Learn with HESNI, and how your Chapter can benefit
2) Visit our new Career Hub. The site is free; there is also a 2-year membership level with multiple benefits.
From seasoned healthcare facility management professionals to those wondering what a career in healthcare facilities management entails, there is a wealth of information on the Career Hub. On the site, you can find white papers, career ladders, core competencies, articles, resume information, podcasts, and career information. Check it out now!