Episode 2 of our Filling the Pipeline roundtable begins where Episode 1, The Hiring Process, left off. We look to internships and some challenges organizations and the broader discipline face in that endeavor. For more information, please visit our website: https://healthcarefacilitiesnetwork.com/.
Filling the Pipeline was the genesis of the Healthcare Facilities Network: To perform outreach and publicize that rewarding careers exist in Healthcare Facilities Management. Let’s work together to refill that employee pipeline.
This video explores information on overcoming challenges in internships for hospitals and systems.
Our thanks to our guests:
- CJ Brown, Women & Infants Hospital, Providence, RI
- Steven Call, Ph.D., Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Clay Ciolek, Facilities Manager at Providence Health & Services, Olympia, WA
- Lamar Davis, Shirley Ryan Ability Lab, Chicago, IL
- Christine Pirri, Bassett Healthcare, Cooperstown, NY
- Maryanne Richards, Massachusetts Maritime Academy, Buzzards Bay, MA
- Nancy Vanasse, Massachusetts Maritime Academy, Buzzards Bay, MA
@BassettNetwork @massachusettsmaritime @ShirleyRyanAbilityLab @HealthcareFacilitiesNetwork @carenewengland@ProvidenceVancouver @WSUPullman @providenceswedish@asheaha @IFMAGlobal @HealthcareFacilitiesNetwork