Announcing the G/MA Fall Education Series
Leaves are changing. Sweatshirts are worn. Pumpkin coffee brews. Cool-weather harkens. Fall is here.
And so too is the Gosselin/Martin Associates Fall Education Series!
Yes, we’re excited to announce our Fall Education Series. Each class will always feature a healthcare facilities prism applied to the topic at hand.
Sponsored by the Career Hub, the Gosselin/Martin Associates Fall Education Series will be a series of three free classes spanning the prism of time from July 1863 to November 2022.
The schedule of classes, broadcast on Zoom, is:
- September 22: The Facility Director’s Toolbox, updated for 2022 (Register)
- October 20: Dissecting Lincoln’s Resume (Register)
- November 17: Communication and Leadership at Gettysburg, with a Facility Management twist (Register)
Join us this Fall! The classes do not build upon each other. Instead, they stand independently, so jump in whenever you have the time.
1) Check out the roles we are recruiting for here.
2) Download and subscribe to our High Reliability podcast. It is the only podcast in the industry dedicated exclusively to the unique discipline of healthcare facilities management.
3) Subscribe to our YouTube Channel